Forum Club Marconi - Genova

Forum Club Marconi - Genova
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Calendario Eventi

Giornaliero Settimanale Mensile Annuale Lista Eventi  

Oggi è sabato 27 aprile 2024

Eventi per
Settimana Precedente lunedì 8 marzo 2021 - domenica 14 marzo 2021 Settimana Successiva

lunedì 8 marzo 2021

How many OSRS gold websites do you know?

Leaf does make a great point, if dual Ascensions are far better than Nox and worth roughly the same price there's no reason for you not to receive them instead. Unless of course, you intend to do warbands with the Nox in the future, but that is essentially asking for a catastrophe to happen. No offense to you but much more experienced PvPers have dropped their Nox bows & comparable weapons due to accidents (forgetting to recharge and using it fall while they are stunned etc) or thanks to smiting users. And of course, you will get camped hardcore by waves of welfare expecting to triple their bank which will increase the odds of you losing it and make warbands overall unenjoyable.

Before the preceding bxp weekend was declared Nox Bow was sort of steady, worth a fantastic 320M. Following the statement, it began crashing a lot and ended up falling as much as 220M (when I recall it right). It then went up back to 300-320Mish. Could be something like what's happening here, it may go back up again. It is not guaranteed however, these things are certain to continue crashing thanks to more getting added to the sport every day.

The grave system makes it quite difficult to shed items nowadays, and the new system being implemented will ensure it is impossible, so it's reasonable to assume it will continue crashing. That is life for a RuneScape player, you either buy the good items when they're worth heaps and enjoy them (and end up losing money in the long run) or wait eons for them to crash and purchase them really cheap when they're no more a novelty. Have a look at the Virtus wand + publication, for instance, I paid well over 170M total for mine. Do you know how much they are worth now? The wand is not even 20M. I guess it helps to have greater wands available today, but even before Seismic premiered Virtus was already slowly but steadily crashing.

So I hit 99 slayers now... and to be perfectly honest with myself, I truly don't care much for skilling. My non-combat skills can remain the way they are for all I care. So I'm going to try and get to 120 slayers. I will be planning to find at least 8M slayer XP every month. Anyone have some advice on which jobs I should obstruct, what presets I should put in my own bank, and whatever I need to purchase as soon as possible?

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

martedì 9 marzo 2021
Non ci sono Eventi per questa Data.  

mercoledì 10 marzo 2021

giovedì 11 marzo 2021

venerdì 12 marzo 2021

sabato 13 marzo 2021

domenica 14 marzo 2021

Mese Precedente  marzo 2021  Mese Successivo
lun mar mer gio ven sab dom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4

Prossimi Eventi
Non ci sono Prossimi Eventi.

Eventi Recenti

Forum Club Marconi - Genova © Club G. Marconi Genova Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata creata in 0,86 secondi. Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - Herniasurgery.it | PlatinumFull - Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06