Forum Club Marconi - Genova

Forum Club Marconi - Genova
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Forum tecnico: apparati, antenne &.........
 Modi digitali: Software&hardware
 Del Zotto retires from NHL after 13 seasons
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

MfgeKraken
Utente di inizio

4 Messaggi

Inserito il - 14 dic 2023 : 10:15:23  Mostra Profilo Invia a MfgeKraken un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Michael Del Zotto announced his retirement from the NHL on Wednesday after 13 seasons. The 33 year old defenseman had 262 points 63 goals, 199 assists in 736 regular season games for the Ottawa Senators, Columbus Blue Jackets, St. Louis Blues, Anaheim Ducks, Vancouver Canucks, Philadelphia Flyers, Nashville Predators and New York Rangers and 12 points three goals, nine assists in 32 Stanley Cup Playoff games. "Today is a bittersweet day," Del Zotto posted on Instagram on Wednesday. "I was fortunate enough to play 14 years of professional hockey. The blood, sweat, tears, broken bones, triumph, heartbreak and sacrifice were worth every second. So were the many amazing relationships I made along the way https://www.flyersprostore.com/flyers-t-shirts
. "Del Zotto last played in the NHL with the Senators in 2021 22. He had 41 points eight goals, 33 assists in 65 American Hockey League games last season with San Diego Ducks and Charlotte Florida Panthers. He was selected by the Rangers in the first round No. 20 of the 2008 NHL Draft and had 37 points nine goals, 28 assists in 80 games during his rookie season in 2009 10 to make the NHL All Rookie Team. Del Zotto did not play for the Blues in the 2019 playoffs after he was acquired in a trade from the Ducks on Feb 25, 2019, but got his name on the Stanley Cup when the Blues won the championship because he played more than 41 regular season games that season seven with St. Louis, 12 with Anaheim, 23 with Vancouver. "This version of myself is ready to take on the next chapter of life full steam ahead," Del Zotto said. "I am ready to explore the world and be challenged in new ways. Most importantly, I am excited for more time with my family and the opportunity to make up for all the quality time I've missed. "

Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Forum Club Marconi - Genova © Club G. Marconi Genova Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata creata in 3,56 secondi. Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - Herniasurgery.it | PlatinumFull - Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06