Forum Club Marconi - Genova

Forum Club Marconi - Genova
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Forum tecnico: apparati, antenne &.........
 Le antenne: problematiche e progetto
 The NBA 2K League is attracting more companies to
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Dragonborn
Utente di inizio

6 Messaggi

Inserito il - 05 ott 2021 : 04:58:35  Mostra Profilo Invia a Dragonborn un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando

Another victim, aged 17, filed with the Australian Cyber Security Centre after allegedly losing $6,000 in the scam."He [Rack] described the scam as a loan and getting it back with interest," the teenager said. He was well-known in the community, and he used it to trick me and others to pay large sums of money.

The NBA 2K League is attracting more companies to participate. The NBA 2K League has increasingly attracted sponsors too. The 2K League reached 14 marketing partners this season. This is the largest ever for an NBA 2K League season, including five new partnerships with GameStop, Jostens, SAP and Tissot, and DoorDash as the presenting partner of the NBA 2K League Playoffs and Finals.
Esports can be a lucrative commercial opportunity due to a passionate fan base. "Our fans are passionate and an amazing value for brands to relate to" Donohue says. "Our average fan plays video games for 30 hours a week. This is an extremely passionate fan base."

Indeed , Donohue puts growth of the NBA 2K league's partners on the back of a combination of businesses recognizing that esports are an emerging market, as well as the fast-paced increase in fan engagement. I believe that this was already being observed, and the increasing participation of fans only fuels the fire. It was each brand we spoke to about partnerships. They all realize they need to be playing esports, and they're trying to determine how to achieve it."

But for businesses, there's an opportunity to risk jumping into an emerging field like esports that is something that former Golden State Warrior and noted tech entrepreneurs Andre Iguodala once called "the Wild Wild West". It was worth the risk for the NBA. Donohue states, "It's in 2K's DNA to be innovative." Donohue also explains that NBA owners "realize the future and this is going to continue to grow." Therefore, I think there's more risk in not doing it rather than doing it.

Cheap NBA 2K22 MT Coins for sale, 2K22 MT Buy - https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html

klada
Utente Junior

30 Messaggi

Inserito il - 07 ott 2021 : 14:40:18  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di klada Invia a klada un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
wow
Torna all'inizio della Pagina
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Forum Club Marconi - Genova © Club G. Marconi Genova Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata creata in 4,03 secondi. Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - Herniasurgery.it | PlatinumFull - Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06