Forum Club Marconi - Genova

Forum Club Marconi - Genova
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Forum tecnico: apparati, antenne &.........
 Gli apparati: problemi, soluzioni, modifiche
 Having logged some hours on the game myself
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c':
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Dingbest
Utente di inizio

1 Messaggi

Inserito il - 05 nov 2020 : 09:02:37  Mostra Profilo Invia a Dingbest un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Having logged some hours on the game myself, I concur this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely harder. However, I am a part of the team that doesn't wish to view anything changed.The gameplay is strong and a bit more tactical in every manner, and the alterations to shooting are largely a part of this quality.I'm in the same boat as you. I truly think next gen consoles will not sell well this fall. With the coronavirus I presume there will be production shortages and mess ups. I think a good deal of people will probably be awaiting 2k22 to upgrade anyways.I bought current gen because I'm not upgrading until next summer at the earliest. I wait a year for them to get the kinks out and usually at the time they begin making special bundles and variations.

Hi, I cant determine if I purchase the upcoming NBA2k21 to PC or PS4. Can you guys anticipate the NBA2k21 pc version to exactly the same as the 2k20 version? With this I suggest that the community on pc died in two months after the launch and the online feels like you're playing with wooden block. I tried the 2k20 online on pc and ps4 and there's a huge difference just how much better that the 2k20 online were around the ps4.

YO! Whatever you do... DO NOT GET IT ON PC!! I ended up purchasing 2k20 two times, bc I got it on computer first and the experience just is not there!!! Firstly. . There's no one too play ! Barely no body in park and it takes about 15 minutes to get a rec game to load up.

Second. . The people that do play PC... Are hackers. . Or directly garbage!! Junk too the point at which it is not any fun. . And hackers into the point where it's not fair. Only an odd experience, all in most.3rd.. That the 3k community is predominantly on console. I know many people say how poisonous we are and all but still. . I ardently believe 2k was intended for consoles first. . Along with the pc version is no more than a decent port. I tremendously. . And strongly advice you, not to get the computer version. . If you don't would like to hack the park or just into playing park and just playing solo on your own in mycareer or my team or my league.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. URL: https://www.nba2king.com/
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Forum Club Marconi - Genova © Club G. Marconi Genova Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata creata in 0,69 secondi. Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - Herniasurgery.it | PlatinumFull - Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06