Utente di inizio
Inserito il - 08 gen 2020 : 11:01:19
The Intermediate Old School quest Zogre Flesh Eaters requires players to venture into the crypts of Gu'Tanoth, an ogre resting ground. Completion of this quest is one of the requirements for Rum Deal OSRS quest.
Requirements of OSRS Zogre Flesh Eaters
OSRS Zogre Flesh Eaters is an Intermediate quest with the following requirements:
Completion of the Big Chompy Bird Hunting and Jungle Potion
OSRS Zogre Flesh Eaters fast walkthrough
1. To start the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest, talk to Grish located in Jiggig, west of the Gu'Tanoth and south of Castle Wars.
2. Talk to Ogre guard to the east. Then climb over the crushed barricade and run east to a set of stairs going downwards. Go down the stairs.
3. Make sure you carry Super restore potions. Run north-west to an area with a blackened floor.
4. Search the broken lectern and find a torn page. Search the skeleton next to it, and kill a Zombie to get the Ruined backpack. Get a Dragon inn tankard, some rotten food and a knife by opening the Ruined backpack.
5. Attempt to search coffin nearest to skeleton and use knife on it. Try opening the coffin and search the coffin for a black prism. Then Exit the cave.
6. Head to the Dragon Inn in Yanille, and use the tankard on the bartender.
7. Head to the Mage Guild and speak to Zavistic Rarve.
8. Head to the guest house north of the Magic Guild and go to the top floor. Talk to Sithik Ints.
9. Search the drawers, cupboard and wardrobe in the room to find the Book of portraiture, Necromancy book, Papyrus, Charcoal and a Book of 'H.A.M'. Read all three books.
10. Use all books on Sithik. Then use Papyrus and portrait on Sithik.
11. Go back to the bartender and use the tankard and portrait. Talk to Zavistic Rarve while holding the Necromancy book, Book of 'H.A.M', the tankard and the signed portrait. Get a Strange potion.
12. Use the Strange potion on the Cup of tea on top of Sithik's dresser. Then go downstairs and back up to Sithik. Talk to Sithik
13. Make Relicym's balm or buy one from the Grand Exchange (the quest can be done without it).
14. Make brutal arrows with the following steps:
-Cut down Achey Trees to obtain Achey tree logs.
-Fletch the logs with a knife into Ogre arrow shafts.
-Add feathers to the shafts.
-Use nails on the Flighted ogre arrows with a hammer.
15. Return to Grish and get a key to access the Ceremonial chamber. Talk to Grish again.
16. Head back down into Jiggig and go west until you reach 2 doors. Go through doors and down the stairs. Follow the chamber to the end and search the stand.
17. Fight against Slash Bash (level 111). Collect the bones and the ogre artefact he drops.
18. Return and talk to Grish. Quest complete!
Hope this guide can help you complete OSRS Zogre Flesh Eaters quest. Besides, every week you are able to enjoy the new game updates and guide on our site - RSorder.com. And welcome to get cheap OSRS gold & RuneScape gold for sale on RSorder anytime.