Forum Club Marconi - Genova

Forum Club Marconi - Genova
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Forum tecnico: apparati, antenne &.........
 Le antenne: problematiche e progetto
 wow classic Layering back to reduce queues?!

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file
  Clicca qui per inserire la tua firma nel messaggio.

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
dfkjclkxcnxzlkvn Inserito il - 30 lug 2020 : 08:13:51
The circumstances of the last few weeks have led to an unexpected increase in both the numbers of players that have been playing WoW Classic, as well as the length of their play sessions. This has caused some of the most-popular realms to see queues again. While free character moves can act as a relief valve for players who just want to play a particular character regardless of the realm it’s on, that’s not the only tool in our belt.

It is possible to temporarily raise the population cap on a given realm by turning layering back on. While I can only name half-a-dozen realms in this region that really have extended queues right now, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few more realms experience queue growth during this remarkable period we’re living in. So my question for you is this:

If your realm was experiencing one-hour (or longer) queues during peak play times every day, would you want your realm temporarily increased to two layers, to shorten the queue? How do you think that would change your gameplay experience?

wowclassicgp.com is a store that I have purchased a few times and created a pretty good experience. First, it could treat every consumer well and patiently deal with all you want to know. Secondly, it will protect the security of all trading and will never reveal any user's personal information. More importantly, it is not expensive, very cheap, and it will also issue coupons to save you more.

Forum Club Marconi - Genova © Club G. Marconi Genova Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata creata in 7,59 secondi. Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - Herniasurgery.it | PlatinumFull - Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06