Forum Club Marconi - Genova

Forum Club Marconi - Genova
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 News ed Eventi Vari
 News ed Eventi Vari
 Patrick Mahomes Week 1 film review: Something good

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file
  Clicca qui per inserire la tua firma nel messaggio.

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
linchao Inserito il - 02 nov 2018 : 07:33:46
This is part one of a three-part weekly film analysis on the performance of Patrick Mahomes.You deserved that http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tyreek-hill-jersey Kansas City. Patrick Mahomes’ debut as the leader of this organization did not disappoint. There were varying levels of excitement and nerves throughout the city. So many unknowns, so much unfamiliarity with having a young quarterback of Kansas City’s own. Mahomes was not perfect, but he did so many things to grow the positive energy. He certainly didn’t do much to discourage.In this post, we’ll get an overview, Wednesday, we’ll look at the physical and mental traits and Thursday we’ll talk about the growth process. Here’s something good and something bad from week one.Something goodI am stunned this play isn’t getting the attention it deserves. This is what happens when there are so many plays to talk about.This is an absolute dagger. Late in the third quarter, up 24-12. Third-and-13, backed up on your own 11-yard line. The Chiefs are going to run a flood concept out of bunch. Travis Kelce is the point man of the three-receiver side and will take a short out route, Sammy Watkins comes underneath Kelce and runs a flat-7 route. The outside corner stays with Watkins, leaving Tyreek Hill in space with against Derwin James. Tyreek Hill threatens James vertically, gives an inside nod that he bites on and breaks out toward the sideline. Mahomes knows all the receivers to that side are working to the sidelines. When he sees space to step up and escape he starts working to them, like he would if he were on a sprint out. It works perfectly within the structure of the design, and even though he is working out of the pocket is able to give the structure of the play a chance.Mahomes throws with excellent velocity and anticipation. I like that Mahomes attacked the deepest route on the play, but he also made the right decision. There was so much pace for Hill to work with that he could adjust back to the ball a little. When you create that much space, you have some wiggle room.Even though the game was winding down and the Chiefs were up two scores, Mahomes didn’t show any fear. He saw the opportunity and pulled the trigger. He went for the throat even though they were backed up near their own end zone. The Chiefs ultimately extended the lead with a touchdown to end this drive that Mahomes and Hill extended.Something badThere was a lot of good on this play, but not everything. The design was great and Mahomes actually killed into this play, meaning that they had more than one call in the huddle and based on alignment elected to run it. Mahomes came out of play action with Tyreek Hill running a deep cross from the slot and Travis Kelce coming underneath him on a high corner. The Chiefs were able to get Sammy Watkins, Kelce, Hill and Hunt (after a faint attempt to chip the EDGE) all out on routes. Hill made an incredible catch, but it came at a price. He was checked for head and shoulder injuries after that acrobatic catch on an under-throw in traffic. Mahomes pulled up on the throw, leaving it inside and short. It might have been due to the defensive lineman at his feet, but he needs to deliver through the pressure if he’s going to try and throw over two defensive backs, which he failed to do. If he’s going to take that shot http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-dustin-colquitt-jersey I would’ve liked to see the ball placed deeper, over both safeties and near the sideline. If he can't then he should (*gasp*) probably work down to the running back. Hill was able to track the ball and adjust in the air to complete it, but he landed awkwardly and had to sit out the next series as a result of medical checks.The Chiefs need to keep the Mahomes to Hill connection healthy, and it was put at risk with the ball placement. If you’re going to take a shot like that, you can’t put Hill in a compromising situation like that. The risk was avoidable, and it would’ve been awful to see half of the newest, most explosive tandem in football miss time. Quarterback anecdotesEvery week I’m going to add a quick note about something I’ve picked up about the quarterback position through my time learning the game.Good quarterbacks lie. Their bodies and eyes tell the story they want it to. When we’re talking about what a quarterback is reading, just because his head or body is moving doesn’t mean they’re processing the play where they’re looking. In some instances, the processing is already done and they’re using the time to move defenders to create or maintain space to deliver a throw.Chiefs vs Jaguars: Game and score predictions Once again, the Arrowhead Pride staff went a perfect 12 for 12 picking the Chiefs to defeat the Broncos in Denver. We’re too cool.Let’s start this week with the FanPulse predictions:You can sign up for AP FanPulse here to take the weekly survey.Using FanPulse a little deeper, we can see the Jaguars fans’ level of confidence with the direction their organization is going into Week 5:And let’s check on the Chiefs for good measure:We have two teams with high approval ratings from their fans heading into this game. It should be a great contest.Now let’s move on to the staff predictions:Shawn Barber, Chiefs 17-14This week’s Prediction comes from Philadelphia at the Men’s All Out or All In conference.Keys to the Game1. Make the Jaguars offense one-dimensional, keep Blake Bortles on the move. He is a completely different quarterback out of the pocket.2. Defensive improvement at the point of attack and an emphasis on finishing the plays. Wrap up on contact and have a ball-hawk mentality on creating turnovers.3. Chiefs offense needs to understand the importance of running the ball and utilizing Travis Kelce or slot receivers to force Jaguars safeties into coverage. The Jaguars’ only weakness is at that position, so the Chiefs offense must find ways to isolate that position throughout the game.This will be a tight game that comes down to the kicking game and our coverage teams must be at there best. The Chiefs will kick a late field goal to win the game.Aaron Borgmann, Chiefs 24-17The first regular-season game I ever worked for the Chiefs was against the Jaguars. It started off with a safety against us then we poured it on and never looked back. This game will be similar and although injuries on both sides may make an impact, the home team will move to 5-0 as expected with little trouble. Notice how one team is doing a lot of the talking and it isn’t the one from this town? Usually, that doesn’t end well for them. This game will be close, but the big-time players will make big-time plays and the Chiefs just have more of them.John Dixon, Chiefs 30-24The national pundits are breathlessly awaiting the moment when Patrick Mahomes will fail against a solid defense. They’re not wrong to think this could happen, because history strongly suggests this can occur with a young quarterback. However, history also includes the 2013 Chiefs, who were perceived early in the season as a historically stingy defense — but as it turned out, they had simply played well against a string of less-than-stellar teams. Even if the Jaguars defense doesn’t eventually prove to be similar to the 2013 Chiefs defense, after watching Mahomes play on the road against an amped-up (and effectively managed) Broncos defense http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-travis-kelce-jersey I’m not going to pick against him at home.Matt Lane, Chiefs 24-23This isn’t the first test the Chiefs will have faced this year but it’s certainly the first real test after seeing the first quarter of the year. The Chargers continue to be the Chargers and the Steelers look like a mediocre football team at best through four weeks making this game quite possibly the first playoff caliber team the Chiefs are facing.The Jaguars offense is as inconsistent as the Chiefs tackling which creates a matchup of a very movable force against a completely stopped object. Normally Leonard Fournette being out for the Jaguars ends up being a good thing but for this particular matchup, it’s a big loss, as he would prove to be quite the force to tackle for KC. Blake Bortles can have big games, especially if he relies on his legs, but the Chiefs EDGE players should be able to pressure him and force him into mistakes often.The Chiefs offense against the Jags defense may be the marquee matchup of the year and quite honestly it’s going to be a slugfest. The Jags are good at pretty much every level and every position on defense and are really going to challenge an OL that has been very good for most of the year. Like the Denver game, a lot of the Chiefs offensive success is going to come down to WRs actually beating tight coverage and if Sammy Watkins isn’t on the field, that’s a much taller task as we saw last week.The game is bound to be a close one and Jacksonville is the kind of team built to slow the Chiefs down, but on the legs of Kareem and some late play magic form “Showtime” Mahomes again.Gary McKenzie, Jaguars 27-24I pick the Chiefs to win most of the time, but for some reason, I have the feeling the ball will bounce the Jaguars’ way on Sunday.I think Mahomes will play decently, but the Jaguars elite secondary is able to pick him off for the first time in 2018. Even with Leonard Fournette out, I don’t think the Chiefs will be able to stop the Jaguars from running the ball however much they want to.Matt Stagner, Chiefs 35-31This could be another ugly game. The Chiefs might be in the rain, struggling to throw the ball against the No. 1 passing defense in the league. I expect turnovers, blown plays and a back-and-forth score all afternoon. The short week and tough opponent concern me. I could easily argue that the Chiefs will lose... but that’s not me. I don’t bet against Ma-homies.Craig Stout, Jaguars 24-17While a *stacked* Jaguars defense against a *stacked* Chiefs offense should answer a lot of the early questions about each team this season, the game-determining battle will come on the other side of the ball. The Jaguars should be able to move the ball readily against a porous Chiefs run defense, and they won’t be afraid to run the ball 35-plus times to get the job done. Blake Bortles will keep plays alive with his legs and target the underneath receivers in space, an area the Chiefs coverage unit hasn’t defended particularly well. Mahomes tries to overcome the deficit in limited snaps, but he finally turns the ball over while pushing for the comeback victory.Kent Swanson, Jaguars 24-23I have been going back and forth on my feelings about this game. Winning in this league isn’t easy. Winning four in a row, including three on the road http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-harrison-butker-jersey is a fantastic start for Patrick Mahomes and company.The Chiefs are a day short on preparation with the primetime game on Monday. The Jaguars defense is lights out, and Mahomes is facing his hands down toughest test to date. The Chiefs defense plays better, but the Jaguars get a special teams touchdown that ultimately nets them a win.Pete Sweeney, Chiefs 24-17For the first time all season, we saw a team slow down the Kansas City Chiefs offense Monday night, but with nearly everyone having an off night, Patrick Mahomes found a way to push his team through. Mahomes hasn’t seen anything like the Jacksonville Jaguars defense this season—they are elite at every level—but what he showed me Monday night is that may not matter. In this matchup of the league’s best defense against the league’s best offense, I look for the Jaguars to try to slow this thing down, but Mahomes is too much for them in the end regardless of that plan.Joel Thorman, Chiefs 33-2833 is a lot of points for a team going against arguably the best defense in the league but the Chiefs have too many weapons to hold them down. The legend of Patrick Mahomes continues.Aly Trost, Chiefs 31-21With Patrick Mahomes, there seems to be no shortage on surprises and skill. He’s given us no reason to go against him, therefore, I’m predicting a second Arrowhead victory for the Chiefs on Sunday. Hill will quiet Ramsey with his speed, despite the press, and Kansas City will close out Week 5 with their fifth straight win.Dane Van Why, Jaguars 21-16This is it, everyone. Every year I’ve been following this team, they have a game where we are left wondering what just happened. How about 2015 Week 5 against the Bears? Or 2016’s losses against the Bucs AND the Titans at home. And don’t get me started on the Bills game from just last season. Weird games like this seem to happen yearly for Kansas City. While this is a different team with a different quarterback, I still have the same strange feeling going into this game. I think the Jaguars defense will be too much for a Chiefs offense coming off of a short week and a hard-fought battle against Denver.As promised, here are the standings. There’s a log-jam of contributors who are tied at the top.Contributor RankingsContributorRecordContributorRecordThis week eight out of 12 of the Arrowhead Pride contributors picked the Chiefs. Who are you picking?
12   U L T I M E    R I S P O S T E    (in alto le più recenti)
warayn Inserito il - 21 giu 2023 : 21:23:16
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 18 mar 2023 : 13:59:21
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 15 feb 2023 : 18:24:20
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 19 nov 2022 : 16:16:00
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 22 set 2022 : 10:19:07
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 13 giu 2022 : 13:42:04
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 23 mar 2022 : 21:15:06
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 05 gen 2022 : 20:50:57
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 13 dic 2021 : 18:37:20
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 19 ott 2021 : 13:25:47
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u
[u

warayn Inserito il - 22 set 2021 : 00:20:20
http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/7984
http://cottagenet.ru/plan/508
http://eyesvision.ru
http://eyesvisions.com
http://factoringfee.ru/t/1073639
http://filmzones.ru/t/128294
http://gadwall.ru/t/1206724
http://gaffertape.ru/t/1100707
http://gageboard.ru/t/1093009
http://gagrule.ru/t/632297
http://gallduct.ru/t/781768
http://galvanometric.ru
http://gangforeman.ru
http://gangwayplatform.ru
http://garbagechute.ru/t/1377845
http://gardeningleave.ru/t/292633
http://gascautery.ru/t/1143851
http://gashbucket.ru/t/520127
http://gasreturn.ru/t/1827240
http://gatedsweep.ru/t/1354480
http://gaugemodel.ru
http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1231571
http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/1382433
http://geartreating.ru/t/845728
http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/1081915
http://generalprovisions.ru
http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/765617
http://geriatricnurse.ru
http://getintoaflap.ru/t/1144900
http://getthebounce.ru/t/138424
http://habeascorpus.ru/t/626599
http://habituate.ru
http://hackedbolt.ru/t/449517
http://hackworker.ru/t/1699420
http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/854018
http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1100084
http://hailsquall.ru/t/139729
http://hairysphere.ru/t/449560
http://halforderfringe.ru/t/1529522
http://halfsiblings.ru
http://hallofresidence.ru/t/293043
http://haltstate.ru
http://handcoding.ru/t/1027493
http://handportedhead.ru/t/1699165
http://handradar.ru/t/628751
http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/810569
http://hangonpart.ru
http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/565997
http://hardalloyteeth.ru
http://hardasiron.ru/t/567750
http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/566846
http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/302058
http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/626595
http://hatchholddown.ru/t/601596
http://haveafinetime.ru/t/823300
http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/1223815
http://headregulator.ru/t/1549444
http://heartofgold.ru/t/1037958
http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/126360
http://heatinggas.ru/t/1183607
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1689287
http://jacketedwall.ru/t/754183
http://japanesecedar.ru/t/306392
http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/601903
http://jobabandonment.ru
http://jobstress.ru/t/603916
http://jogformation.ru/t/637871
http://jointcapsule.ru/t/549741
http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1147707
http://journallubricator.ru/t/1066908
http://juicecatcher.ru/t/785881
http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1181016
http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/335715
http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/752833
http://kaposidisease.ru
http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/1180908
http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/609755
http://kentishglory.ru/t/1183179
http://kerbweight.ru/t/1179595
http://kerrrotation.ru/t/342572
http://keymanassurance.ru/t/26819
http://keyserum.ru/t/1652956
http://kickplate.ru
http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/603933
http://kilowattsecond.ru
http://kingweakfish.ru/t/1703979
http://kinozones.ru/film/2901
http://kleinbottle.ru/t/611652
http://kneejoint.ru/t/605485
http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1711349
http://knockonatom.ru/t/456128
http://knowledgestate.ru/t/605462
http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1549498
http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1194562
http://laborracket.ru/t/1919120
http://labourearnings.ru/t/1548948
http://labourleasing.ru
http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190899
http://lacingcourse.ru/t/770462
http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1188250
http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1785048
http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/494163
http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/469322
http://laggingload.ru/t/1190009
http://laissezaller.ru/t/1244675
http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1192358
http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/289108
http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1783900
http://lamphouse.ru/t/514680
http://lancecorporal.ru
http://lancingdie.ru/t/1186387
http://landingdoor.ru/t/171836
http://landmarksensor.ru
http://landreform.ru/t/1973887
http://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ru
http://largeheart.ru
http://lasercalibration.ru
http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/1098
http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590829
http://laterevent.ru/shop/1031190
http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/452513
http://layabout.ru/shop/600470
http://leadcoating.ru/shop/1327052
http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/336962
http://learningcurve.ru/shop/465840
http://leaveword.ru/shop/466275
http://machinesensible.ru/shop/268916
http://magneticequator.ru/shop/609888
http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/145949
http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/270489
http://majorconcern.ru/shop/576097
http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/471658
http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/160281
http://manipulatinghand.ru
http://manualchoke.ru
http://medinfobooks.ru/book/3186
http://mp3lists.ru/item/195
http://nameresolution.ru/shop/144849
http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/108897
http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/461716
http://nationalcensus.ru
http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/165664
http://navelseed.ru
http://neatplaster.ru/shop/457369
http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/167491
http://negativefibration.ru/shop/179192
http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/652466
http://objectmodule.ru/shop/177102
http://observationballoon.ru/shop/97758
http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98252
http://oceanmining.ru
http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571263
http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/150122
http://offsetholder.ru/shop/202812
http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/347112
http://onesticket.ru/shop/584293
http://packedspheres.ru/shop/583098
http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/688306
http://palatinebones.ru/shop/203192
http://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ru/shop/584891
http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/956493
http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1172793
http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1169126
http://partfamily.ru/shop/1430857
http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1173033
http://quadrupleworm.ru
http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1541155
http://quasimoney.ru/shop/596848
http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/913418
http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/913585
http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1298257
http://radialchaser.ru/shop/1404405
http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/509985
http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/635407
http://randomcoloration.ru
http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/1048913
http://rattlesnakemaster.ru
http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/318176
http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/516150
http://rearchain.ru/shop/641192
http://recessioncone.ru/shop/638929
http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/899187
http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1053426
http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1064356
http://reducingflange.ru
http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1694569
http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1768743
http://reinvestmentplan.ru
http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1814022
http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1052684
http://salestypelease.ru
http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1875749
http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1918709
http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1932045
http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1217685
http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1964121
http://seawaterpump.ru
http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/1422942
http://secularclergy.ru
http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/354841
http://selectivediffuser.ru
http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/60056
http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/456760
http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/1098
http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/1098
http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/1098
http://tacticaldiameter.ru
http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/496627
http://tamecurve.ru/shop/1769487
http://tapecorrection.ru
http://tappingchuck.ru
http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/498686
http://technicalgrade.ru
http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1901979
http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/651398
http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/264099
http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/907840
http://tenementbuilding.ru
http://tuchkas.ru/
http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/980757
http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/488200

warayn Inserito il - 17 feb 2021 : 21:16:25
http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/7191
http://cottagenet.ru/plan/10
http://eyesvision.ru/lectures/149
http://eyesvisions.com/better-eyesight-magazine-better-eyesight-1930-01
http://factoringfee.ru/t/1123898
http://filmzones.ru/t/882104
http://gadwall.ru/t/855565
http://gaffertape.ru/t/1101451
http://gageboard.ru/t/1093035
http://gagrule.ru/t/832179
http://gallduct.ru/t/1152897
http://galvanometric.ru/t/831101
http://gangforeman.ru/t/992632
http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1215897
http://garbagechute.ru/t/1143909
http://gardeningleave.ru/t/1027517
http://gascautery.ru/t/1143776
http://gashbucket.ru/t/667055
http://gasreturn.ru/t/1143920
http://gatedsweep.ru/t/795676
http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1161259
http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1179115
http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/927280
http://geartreating.ru/t/922890
http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/865184
http://generalprovisions.ru/t/832373
http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/835667
http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/854157
http://getintoaflap.ru/t/852856
http://getthebounce.ru/t/473611
http://habeascorpus.ru/t/1087858
http://habituate.ru/t/1089691
http://hackedbolt.ru/t/755158
http://hackworker.ru/t/1110700
http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1101826
http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1094627
http://hailsquall.ru/t/757685
http://hairysphere.ru/t/812526
http://halforderfringe.ru/t/685785
http://halfsiblings.ru/t/848959
http://hallofresidence.ru/t/672068
http://haltstate.ru/t/835086
http://handcoding.ru/t/1009927
http://handportedhead.ru/t/1032145
http://handradar.ru/t/655289
http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/810605
http://hangonpart.ru/t/845677
http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/566307
http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/566744
http://hardasiron.ru/t/567822
http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/727317
http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/795475
http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/625532
http://hatchholddown.ru/t/759054
http://haveafinetime.ru/t/857337
http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/783608
http://headregulator.ru/t/1070791
http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547008
http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/673965
http://heatinggas.ru/t/1187907
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1182095
http://jacketedwall.ru/t/605953
http://japanesecedar.ru/t/608254
http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/682425
http://jobabandonment.ru/t/638179
http://jobstress.ru/t/635654
http://jogformation.ru/t/676560
http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1142649
http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1147462
http://journallubricator.ru/t/1032643
http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1144673
http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1179972
http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/1181456
http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/1182840
http://kaposidisease.ru/t/1179619
http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/851115
http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/611745
http://kentishglory.ru/t/1182715
http://kerbweight.ru/t/1048349
http://kerrrotation.ru/t/608429
http://keymanassurance.ru/t/610651
http://keyserum.ru/t/1180492
http://kickplate.ru/t/816668
http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1199160
http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/760340
http://kingweakfish.ru/t/813591
http://kinozones.ru/film/7191
http://kleinbottle.ru/t/676865
http://kneejoint.ru/t/772797
http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1179628
http://knockonatom.ru/t/609411
http://knowledgestate.ru/t/718853
http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1049164
http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1194095
http://laborracket.ru/t/1003445
http://labourearnings.ru/t/1306705
http://labourleasing.ru/t/991833
http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190198
http://lacingcourse.ru/t/1188478
http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1187639
http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186450
http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1183976
http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/1048008
http://laggingload.ru/t/1189806
http://laissezaller.ru/t/1191492
http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1191545
http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1192968
http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1183721
http://lamphouse.ru/t/1184678
http://lancecorporal.ru/t/1184615
http://lancingdie.ru/t/1050521
http://landingdoor.ru/t/1188204
http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1184339
http://landreform.ru/t/1186526
http://landuseratio.ru/t/1184856
http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1190657
http://largeheart.ru/shop/1161398
http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/1163086
http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/743
http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590754
http://laterevent.ru/shop/1178536
http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/453028
http://layabout.ru/shop/452939
http://leadcoating.ru/shop/272897
http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/105947
http://learningcurve.ru/shop/465610
http://leaveword.ru/shop/465812
http://machinesensible.ru/shop/268064
http://magneticequator.ru/shop/575192
http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/267900
http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/268587
http://majorconcern.ru/shop/574845
http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/501406
http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/160359
http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/614101
http://manualchoke.ru/shop/598603
http://medinfobooks.ru/book/475
http://mp3lists.ru/item/7191
http://nameresolution.ru/shop/1041948
http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/106857
http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/461621
http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/1055700
http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/487025
http://navelseed.ru/shop/101584
http://neatplaster.ru/shop/455217
http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/178109
http://negativefibration.ru/shop/507088
http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/622311
http://objectmodule.ru/shop/109434
http://observationballoon.ru/shop/445743
http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98782
http://oceanmining.ru/shop/142116
http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571578
http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/148696
http://offsetholder.ru/shop/202819
http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/149424
http://onesticket.ru/shop/579644
http://packedspheres.ru/shop/581762
http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/683961
http://palatinebones.ru/shop/683289
http://palmberry.ru/shop/578684
http://papercoating.ru/shop/583437
http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/688877
http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1168273
http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1168275
http://partfamily.ru/shop/1173281
http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1172276
http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1540442
http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1487755
http://quasimoney.ru/shop/595750
http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/598090
http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1072151
http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1073560
http://radialchaser.ru/shop/332028
http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/510048
http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/518996
http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/517251
http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/904706
http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1079134
http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/333136
http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/513671
http://rearchain.ru/shop/645160
http://recessioncone.ru/shop/634816
http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/931060
http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1054360
http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1063096
http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1680494
http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1693518
http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1760828
http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/1257148
http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1816971
http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1055570
http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1323752
http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1860145
http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1480284
http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1493046
http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1474056
http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1494619
http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/1551808
http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/1408233
http://secularclergy.ru/shop/1487399
http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/328271
http://selectivediffuser.ru/shop/400240
http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/401264
http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/1686606
http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/743
http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/743
http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/743
http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/483401
http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/490879
http://tamecurve.ru/shop/498757
http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/483635
http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/488153
http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/499531
http://technicalgrade.ru/shop/1822171
http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1880834
http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/740752
http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/763234
http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/401268
http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/980893
http://tuchkas.ru/
http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/981432
http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/483728

Forum Club Marconi - Genova © Club G. Marconi Genova Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata creata in 2,35 secondi. Versione 3.4.06 by Modifichicci - Herniasurgery.it | PlatinumFull - Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06